It is a broadly described annual report of Meghna Petroleum Limited in the year of 2016. During the financial year, the company has contributed Taka. 21083 Lac to the National Exchequer in the form of the VAT, Customs Duty, Income Tax, River Dues, Dividend (BPC) and others as against Taka. 23260 Lac in the previous year. The turnover of Meghna Petroleum Limited (MPL) decreased by 1.35% of Taka. 14203 Crores in 2015-2016 which was Taka. 14396 Crores in 2014-2015. The Company has earned a profit before tax of Taka. 264.19 Crores in the year 2015-2016 which was Taka. 282.84 Crores in 2014-2015. Profit after tax decreased to Taka. 185.02 Crores in the year 2015-2016 from Taka. 203.48 Crores in the year 2014-2015.
The Board of Directors of the Company at its board meeting held on 10 November 2016 has proposed to pay the cash dividend of Taka. 10.50 (Taka Ten & Fifty Paisa) per 10 (Ten) Taka share (105%). Board has proposed to pay the dividend on the basis of paid-up capital of Taka. 10821.61 Lacs on the record date of 22 December 2016 Taka. 11362.69 lac @ 105% of total amount of paid-up capital of Taka. 10821.61 Lac will be payable as the dividend subject to the approval of the shareholders in this Annual General Meeting.
More Annual Report of Meghna Petroleum Limited:
- Inward Remittance Process of National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Annual Report 2009 of Bangladesh Lamps Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Excel Crop Care Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Kirloskar Brothers Limited