It is a broadly described annual report of Modhumoti Bank Limited in the year of 2016. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total Assets stood at BDT 32,424.51 million from BDT 23,765.50 million growing 36.44 percent over the previous year. Total deposits of the Bank stood at BDT 23,303.74 million in 2016 which registered growth of 37.86 percent. The Bank achieved operating profit of BDT 886.76 million in 2016 which was BDT 1,029.27 million in 2015 and net profit after tax registered to BDT 462.19 million decreased from BDT 764.94 million in 2015 and increased from BDT 306.29 million in 2014. During the year, Earning per share (EPS) of the Bank was BDT 1.02, while it was BDT 1.69 in the previous year; whereas NAV per share stood at BDT 12.04 at the end of 2016.
The Board of Directors of the bank has recommended @10% dividend in cash form for distribution amongst the shareholders for the year 2016, i.e., BDT 1.00 against a share of BDT 10.00; which was also 10% in the form of cash for the year 2015.
More Annual Report of Modhumoti Bank Limited:
- Internship Report on Financial Analysis of Taletalk Bangladesh Limited
- Financial Statement of Bank
- Perception of Customer about Southeast Bank Loan Offering
- Annual Report 2016 of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited
- Remittance Management System(RMS) of Sonali Bank Limited (Part-1)
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Jaiprakash Associates Limited