It is a broadly described annual report of United Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2016. During the financial year, The Company earned a gross premium income of Tk. 418.72 million as against Tk. 383.37 million in 2015, showing an increase of 9.22%. Underwriting profit, which is derived basically from the insurance business of the Company, was Tk. 47.60 million as against Tk. 42.04 million in 2015. The assets of the Company increased to Taka. 1,398.85 million from Taka. 1,297.23 million in 2015.
The Directors in their meeting held on 30th March 2017 have recommended a cash dividend Taka 1.10 per ordinary share of Taka 10 each aggregating Taka. 46,200,000 for the year ended 31st December 2016 subject to the approval of the shareholders in the Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of United Insurance Company Limited:
- Annual Report 2011 of United Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of United Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of United Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of United Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of United Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of United Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of GMR Infrastructure Limited
- Foreign Direct Investment Definition
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of L.G. Balakrishnan and Bros Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Crompton Greaves Limited
- Report on Foreign Investment in Bangladesh (Part 2)
- Financial Performance Analysis of Sonali Bank Limited.(part-2)