It is a broadly described annual report of Apollo Tyres Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 201,532.45 million. The net turnover of the Company was Rs. 146,741 million during FY2018, as compared to Rs. 130,630 million in FY2017. EBIDTA of the Company was Rs. 17,678 million for FY2018 as compared to Rs. 20,005 million for the previous financial year. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 10,123.31 million as against Rs. 14,355.45 million in the previous financial year. The Company earned a Net Profit of Rs. 7,239 million for FY2018 as against Rs. 10,990 million for the previous financial year. The earnings per share of the Company for the year Rs. 13.43.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 3/- (@300%) per share of Rs. 1/- each on Equity Share Capital of the Company for FY2018.
More Annual Report of Apollo Tyres Limited:
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of JK Lakshmi Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of VA Tech Wabag Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Tata Motors
- Motivating The Employees of For Higher Productivity GSK Bangladesh Ltd
- Annual Report 2009 of Confidence Cement Limited
- Discuss on Importance of Foreign Direct Investment