It is a broadly described annual report of Aurobindo Pharma Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 211,052.0 million. In 2017-18, the revenues increased to Rs. 164,998 million from Rs. 150,899 million in the previous year, at 9.3% growth. EBITDA margins expanded by ~20 bps to 23.0% vis-à-vis 22.8% in 2016-17. EBITDA was Rs. 37,885 million, witnessed a 10.3% growth over the corresponding previous period. The Company posted Profit before Tax for the year at Rs. 32,411.8 million as against at Rs. 30,608.4 million in the previous year. The profit after tax for the financial year at Rs. 24,231.7 million as against at Rs. 23,016.6 million. The earnings per share of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 41.36 compared to Rs. 39.33 in 2016-17.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of @ 250% i.e. Rs. 2.50 per equity share of Rs. 1/- against @250% i.e. Rs. 2.50 per equity share of Rs. 1/- paid in the previous year.
More Annual report of Aurobindo Pharma Limited:
- Capital Market and Role of DSE in Bangladesh in Banco Securities
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Rallis India Limited
- Practices of Financial Management in Business Organization
- Annual Report 2013 of Nitol Insurance Company Limited
- Foreign Exchange Banking on Basic Bank Limited
- An Overview of Prime Bank Banking System (Part-2)