It is a broadly described annual report of Bharat Earth Movers Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 4,67,466.75 Crores. The Company achieved all-time high Revenue from Operations of Rs. 3305 Crores as against Rs. 2835 Crores in the previous year, registering growth of 16.61% compared to previous year Revenue from Operations. Total expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 3,16,652.07 Crores. The Value of Production is Rs. 3227 Crores as against Rs. 2624 Crores in the previous year. The Profit before Tax was about Rs. 164 Crores as against Profit before Tax of Rs. 98 Crores recorded in the previous financial year. Profit/(loss) after tax (PAT) for the year stood at Rs. 12,944.59 Crores as compared to Profit of Rs. 8,444.59 Crores in the previous year. During the year, the Company’s foreign exchange earnings stood at Rs. 23 Crores and the total foreign exchange utilized was Rs. 396 Crores. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 31.08.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 8/- per equity share i.e., @80%, for the year 2017-2018.
More Annual Report of Bharat Earth Movers Limited:
- Annual Report 2016 of First Security Islami Bank Limited
- Operational Activities of Foreign Exchange Division of EXIM Bank
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Arvind Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of GAIL (India) Limited
- Repayment Behavior of SME Loan Borrowers of BRAC Bank
- Practices of Financial Management in Business Organization