It is a broadly described annual report of KEC International Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 1,053,898.20 Crore. The Company achieved a turnover of Rs. 10,096 Crore, with a 15% growth over FY 2016-17. Total Expenses of the Company for the year at Rs. 944,654.38 Crore. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 690.24 Crore as compared Rs. 463.44 Crore in the previous year. The net profit for the year was Rs. 460 Crore in FY 2017-18 as against Rs. 305 Crore in FY 2016-17, a robust growth of 51%. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 17.91. The paid up Equity Share Capital of the Company as on 31st March 2018 was Rs. 51.42 Crore.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 2.40 per equity share i.e. @120% of the nominal value of Rs. 2/- each for the financial year ended 31st March 2018.
More Annual Report of KEC International Limited:
- Annual Report 2004 of Habib Metropolitan Bank
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Ashok Leyland
- Annual Report 2013 of Asia Pacific General Insurance Company Limited
- Credit Risk Management of AB Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Pioneer Insurance Company Limited
- Foreign Exchange Business of National Credit and Commerce Bank