It is a broadly described annual report of Tube Investments of India Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 2,965.03 Crore. The Company achieved a net turnover of Rs. 4,335 Crore, growing 10% over the previous year’s Rs. 3,925 Crore. The Profit before Depreciation, Interest, Exceptional Items and Tax was at Rs. 403 Crore as against Rs. 395 Crore in the previous year. The Profit before Tax and Exceptional Items was at Rs. 218 Crore as against Rs. 202 Crore in the previous year, a growth of 8%. Profit for the year was Rs. 136.46 Crore as compared at Rs. 158.95 Crore in the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) for the year stood at Rs. 7.28. The paid up Equity Share Capital as on 31st March 2018 was Rs. 18.75 Crore.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a Dividend of Rs. 0.50/- per share on equity share of face value of Rs. 1/- each for the financial year ended 31st March 2018.
More Annual Report of Tube Investments of India Limited:
- Procedure of Opening L/C: A Case of Uttara Bank Limited (Part-4)
- Importance of Investing in Stocks
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Essential Processes in Risk Assessment Methodology
- Annual Report 2016 of Saudi Pak Industrial and Agricultural Investment Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Tung Hai Knitting and Dyeing Limited