It is a broadly described annual report of TVS Motor Company in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 13,213.53 Crores. Total revenue of the Company excluding excise duty increased from Rs. 12,309 Crore in the previous year to Rs. 15,274 Crore in the current year. The Company’s Profit before tax increased from Rs. 699 Crore in the previous year to Rs. 879 Crore in the current year. Profit after Tax (PAT) of the Company increased from Rs. 558 Crore in the previous year to Rs. 663 Crore in 2017-18. The earnings per share of the Company for the year Rs. 13.73.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 3.30/- per share (@330%) on 47,50,87,114 equity shares of Rs. 1/- each for the financial year ended 31st March 2018.
More Annual Report of TVS Motor Company:
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Corporation Bank
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Indian Overseas Bank
- Cash Flow Management for Startup Businesses
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited