It is a broadly described annual report of HDB Financial Services Limited in the year of 2017. The Company posted total income and the net profit of Rupee. 5,714.54 Crore and Rupee. 698.77 Crore, respectively, for the financial year ended 31st March 2017, as against Rupee. 3,302.02 Crore and Rupee. 534.41 Crore, respectively, in the previous year. The Assets under Management (AUM) of the Company as at 31st March 2017 increased to Re. 34,277 Crore from Re. 25,906 Crore in the previous year. The issued, subscribed and paid-up Share Capital of The Company stands increased to Re. 7,80,24,42,960 (Rupees Seven Hundred Eighty Crore Twenty Four Lakh Forty Two Thousand Nine Hundred Sixty only) comprising of 78,02,44,296 (Seventy-Eight Crore Two Lac Forty-Four Thousand Two Hundred and Ninety-Six) Equity Shares of Re. 10/- each as on 31st March 2017.
The Board of Directors is pleased to recommend a final dividend of Re. 0.60 (Paise Sixty only) per Equity Share i.e.@6% (six percent) on each Equity Share of Re. 10/- (Rupees Ten only), entailing a payout of Rupee. 56.35 Crore, including dividend distribution tax for the year 2017.
More Annual Report of HDB Financial Services Limited:
- Director’s Report 2012 of HDB Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of HDB Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of HDB Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of HDB Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of HDB Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of HDB Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Bangladesh Finance and Investment Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Max Financial Services
- Assignment on Global Financial Crisis
- Financial Performance of Square Pharmaceuticals
- Annual Report 2009 of Bankislami Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited