Annual Report 2017 of Bangladesh Steels Re-Rolling Mills Limited

It is a broadly described annual report of Bangladesh Steels Re-Rolling Mills Limited in the year of 2017. During this period, BSRM Limited collected and contributed Tk. 5,506.69 million to the government exchequer. Bangladesh Steel Re-Rolling Mills Limited has invested 31.19% in BSRM Steels Limited and 44.97% in BSRM Steel Mills Limited. During the year 2016-17 Gross Profit Margin was 13.71% against 12.46% in 2015-16. The Net profit Margin Ratio is 3.23% against 9.05% in the 2015-16. In this year Net profit ratio declined because the share of profit from associated declined to Taka. 130.36 million from Taka. 1205.60 million in the last year. Earnings Per Share for the year ended 30 June 2017 was Tk. 3.88 which was Tk. 3.02 for the year ended June 30, 2016. However Net Asset Value per share as on June 30, 2017, stood 55.75 per share which was Tk. 52.84 as on June 30, 2016.

The Board of Directors of The Company recommended @10% stock dividend per share for the year ended June 30, 2017. Earlier the Company declared 10 % interim Cash dividend in January. The overall dividend will be 20% for the period from January 16 to June 17. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.

More Annual Report of Bangladesh Steels Re-Rolling Mills Limited:

  1. Annual Report 2011 of Bangladesh Steels Re-Rolling Mills Limited
  2. Annual Report 2012 of Bangladesh Steels Re-Rolling Mills Limited
  3. Annual Report 2013 of Bangladesh Steels Re-Rolling Mills Limited
  4. Annual Report 2014 of Bangladesh Steels Re-Rolling Mills Limited
  5. Annual Report 2015 of Bangladesh Steels Re-Rolling Mills Limited
  6. Annual Report 2017 of Bangladesh Steels Re-Rolling Mills Limited