It is a broadly described annual report of Vedanta Limited (Formerly known as Sesa Sterlite Ltd.) in the year of 2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 1,66,183.83 Crore. Total revenue of the Company stood at Rs. 48,245.34 Crore. Profit from operations before other income, finance costs and exceptional items at Rs. 3,665.15 Crore and Rs. 15,040.42 Crore on the standalone and consolidated basis, respectively. The Company posted the Profit/(loss) before Tax for the year Rs. 10,798.01 Crore. During the year under review, the Company earned profit/(loss) after tax Rs. 11,068.70 Crore as compared with previous year net profit of Rs. (11,906.23) Crore. Basic and diluted earnings per share of the company for the year were Rs. 29.04.
The Board of Directors of the Company has approved the payment of 1st and the 2nd interim dividend of Rs. 1.75 per equity share and Rs. 17.70 per equity share of Rs. 1/- each on 28th October 2016 and 30th March 2017, respectively.
More Annual Report of Vedanta Limited (Formerly known as Sesa Sterlite Ltd.):
- Annual Report 2013 of Silkbank Limited
- Comparison of Budget between Bangladesh and Australia
- Financial Performance between GPIT and Indian IT Companies
- Annual Report 2012 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Tata Investment Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Balkrishna Industries Limited