This is an Annual Report of Renata Limited in the year of 2016. The first six months of 2016 produced better than expected results. Both net profit and net sales rose by 22%. Although business confidence, in general, declined due to certain terror incidents, our core businesses remained largely insulated from these unfortunate developments. As such, we are hopeful that this robust performance shall continue for the remainder of the year. Moreover, at this point, we see no reason to revise our long-run strategic plans.
Turnover during 2015 was Taka 12,880.9 million registering a growth of 15.9% over last year’s turnover of Taka 11,107.2 million. Profit after tax was Taka 2,008.0 million – a growth of 16.7%. Earnings per Share (EPS) stood at Taka 37.89 against Taka 32.31 of 2014. During January-June, 2016 period turnover was Taka 7,318.10 million registering a growth of 22.0% over same period’s turnover of Taka 5,998.22 million. Profit after tax was Taka 1,137.14 million – a growth of 22.2%. Earnings per Share (EPS) stood at Taka 21.59 against Taka 17.60 of the same period of 2015. The Directors have recommended cash dividend @ 85% i.e. Taka 8.50 per share of Taka10 each and stock dividend @ 15% (bonus share) for the year ended December 31, 2015, and for the period of January-June 2016.
For more Report of Renata Limited, tap in:
- Annual Report 2014 of Bank Asia Limited
- Financial Performance of Shinepukur Ceramics Ltd (Part 2)
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of AuSom Enterprise Limited
- Overall Activities of Delta life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited