An annual report is a widespread report on an organization’s activities throughout the former year. Annual report is intended to give shareholders and other concerned people information about the organization’s activities and financial concern. Most jurisdictions need companies to organize and disclose this reports, and many require the annual report to be filed at the organization’s registry. Companies listed on a stock exchange are also required to report at more common distance.
- Annual Report 2015 of Pak-Libya Holding Company (Pvt.) Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Havells India Limited
- Discuss on Difference between Private Equity and Debt Capital
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Cipla Limited
- Report on SME Banking Scope In Bangladesh (Part-9)
- Advantages of Quarterly Dividend Policy