Principle purpose of this article is to explain the Basics of Equity Investment. The objective of an equity investment is long-term development through capital gains. This funds objective could, one example is, be achieved by buying stocks with companies which may have a long history of dividend payments. Moreover, equity investment is usually chosen based on a specific sector of the industry, or towards a targeted higher level of risk. When investing to an equity investment, it’s important that you don’t base your financial decisions solely on the past performance of stock markets.
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Muthoot Finance
- Annual Report 2014 of Rahim Textile Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of GrameenPhone Limited
- Housing Financing Industry and the Present Status of Developer Firms
- Annual Report 2013 of LankaBangla Finance Limited
- Financial statement and security valuation of British American Tobacco Bangladesh