Basic objective of this article is to discuss Basics of Interest Rates. An interest rate is the rate where interest is paid by the borrower (debtor) for the use of money that they borrow from a lender (creditor). Interest rates targets are a vital tool of monetary policy and are considered when dealing with parameters like investment, inflation and unemployment. This article discuss Interest Rates in terms for deposits and loans; for deposits here explain Nominal or Notional interest rate, Real Interest Rate and Effective Interest Rate. For loans here explain Base Rate and Annual Percentage Rate. Being familiar with these interest rates enables you to settle on educated choices while picking your financial loans and investments.
- Discuss on Four Expert Bullion Trading
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Punjab National Bank
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Mahindra and Mahindra Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Development Credit Bank
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2008 of United Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Gammon India Limited