The particular central issue throughout behavioral finance will be explaining why marketplace participants make not rational systematic errors despite assumption of rational market participants. Such errors affect costs and returns, generating market inefficiencies. It also investigates just how other participants exploit such errors in addition to market inefficiencies.
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Bajaj Auto Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Eastern Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Tameer Microfinance Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Customer Satisfaction of National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Union Capital Limited