Stock management software is all about taking care in the stock mix of organization and also demands on the actual stock. Both external and internal factors possess a strong impact around the aggregate demand. Availability of the goods is often a necessity to counterbalance the actual emergence of need. So creation regarding purchase order requests is often a necessity and need to be done following the actual specified level. Manual handling regarding stock management software is often a conventional concept but it really is being slowly replaced using the inventory software package.
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- Report on Employee Retention Strategy of Eastern Bank Limited (Part-3)
- Annual Report 2016 of National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Prime Insurance Company Limited
- Remittance and Foreign Exchange Operation of NCC Bank Ltd.
- Annual Report 2009 of Nestlé India Limited