A new cognitive bias is a pattern of deviation in judgement, whereby inferences about people and situations can be drawn in an illogical fashion. Individuals create his or her subjective social reality using their perception of your input. An person’s construction of societal reality, not the objective input, may dictate their behaviour from the social world.
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2015 of Commercial Bank of Ceylon Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Singer Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Islami Insurance Bangladesh Limited
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2010-2011 of NTPC Limited
- Product and Performance Evaluation of Insurance Companies
- Annual Report 2007 of Linde Bangladesh Limited