Project Costing is a method that utilizes technology to gauge cost and productivity over the full life circuit of enterprise stage projects. Project costing at encompasses several unique functions of task management including estimating, job controls, industry data collection, booking, accounting and layout. Beginning with estimating, a vital device in Project costing, actual historical data is utilized to accurately plan all areas of the project. For the reason that project continues, job control uses data from the estimate with the info reported from your field to measure the purchase price and production inside project.
- Annual Report 2011 of Quasem Drycells Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Hero MotoCorp Limited (India)
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Kirloskar Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Summit Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Union Bank of India
- Annual Report 2017 of Usmania Glass Sheet Factory Limited