Corporate finance is the area of finance handling the sources of funding and also the capital structure of corporations and also the actions that managers choose to use increase the value from the firm to the shareholders, as well since the tools and analysis used to allocate financial methods. The primary target of corporate finance is always to maximize or raise shareholder value.
- How to Build a Brand for Catering Business
- Effect of Different Parameters of Weft Knitted Fabric
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of South Indian Bank
- Report on Land Ownership Pattern in Bangladesh with USA UK China and India
- Financing in Project and Credit Analysis of NCC Bank Limited
- Criminal Justice System in Bangladesh