Cost the Limit of Price was a maxim coined by Josiah Warren. A buy limit order can only be executed at the limit price or lower, and a sell limit order can only be executed at the limit price or higher. Thus, profit, rent, and interest were considered unjust economic arrangements. Cost is the proper limit of price, which made the following deductions: that the natural wage of labor is its product; that this wage, or product, is the only just source of income.
- Annual Report 2013 of Tung Hai Knitting and Dyeing Limited
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of The Bank Of Khyber
- Annual Report 2015 of Dhaka Insurance Limited
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2010-2011 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Report on Basic Bank Limited (Part-1)