General purpose of this article is to Define and Discuss on Foreign Direct Investment. Here explain this topic in international business perspective. Foreign direct investment occurs as soon as an investor gains a controlling curiosity about a foreign company. That controlling interest might be 100% or much a smaller amount. When discussing foreign primary investment, it is important to distinguish between the flow of FDI plus the stock of FDI. The flow of foreign direct investment refers to how much Foreign direct investment undertaken over the given time period.
- Annual Report 2015 of Basic Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of Allied Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited
- Annual Report 2002-2003 of Wipro Limited
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategy of Exim Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Steel Authority of India Limited