Broad objective of this article is to Define and Discuss on Online Investing. Online investing has developed into popular tool for both equally seasoned and newbie shareholders. Most of the major investment companies now offer investors an opportunity to buy, sell, and trade all sorts of investment products from the comfort of home. The most frequent investment products include: treasury bonds, stocks and options, accreditation of deposit, mutual money, life insurance annuities, in addition to tax-deferred income annuities. Besides buying physical property, investors could also purchase real estate stock or profit notes such as owner carry back trust acts.
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Punjab National Bank
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of JK Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of United Spirits Limited
- An Internship Report On Retail Banking in Bangladesh of Prime Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Aditya Birla Housing Finance Limited
- Report on National Bank Credit Management