Broad objective of this article is to Define and Discuss on Smart Investing. Investment is often a financial term, broadly implying the channelization of money for you to earn profit. With unsure economies, some irrational business decisions at macro levels, and uncertain job markets, investing well slips to the block of present time life’s necessities. You can invest in more than one of the key instruments given below. They are: Real Estate, Stocks, Insurance, Gold and Mutual Funds. Here briefly explain all these key Smart Investing process with explanation and examples.
- Annual Report 2015 of Bangladesh Commerce Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of NTPC Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Greaves Cotton Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of United Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Beacon Pharmaceuticals Limited