Derecognition may be the term used for removing an asset or liability in the balance sheet. IAS 39 packages out the criteria for de-recognition regarding financial assets and liabilities plus the consequential accounting treatment method. Once the asset involved for derecognition continues to be determined, an assessment is manufactured as to whether the asset has been transferred, and in that case, whether the transfer of these asset is subsequently eligible to derecognition. If the business has neither maintained nor transferred substantially the many risks and rewards from the asset, then the business must assess whether it’s relinquished control from the asset or not really.
- Criticisms of Profit Maximization Objectives
- Auditor’s Report 1999-2000 of Wipro Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Paramount Textile Limited
- Internship Report on Credit Policy and Practices on Mercantile Bank Limited
- Assignment on SWOT Analysis and Developed Strategy Management Process
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Pidilite Industries Limited