Digital currency exchanger are businesses that make it possible for customers to buy and sell digital currencies for other assets, like conventional fiat income, or different electronic currencies. They are current market makers that generally charge fees or perhaps take the bid spreads as transaction commissions because of their services. Creators of electronic currencies are often in addition to the digital currency exchanger of which trade the currency. In one kind of system, digital currency companies are businesses of which keep and administer is the reason their customers, but generally do not issue digital currency to those buyers directly.
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2016 of Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Square Textiles Limited
- Financial Performance Analysis of Green Delta Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of The Premier Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Lupin Limited