Prime objective of this article is to Discuss on Advantages of Hedge Accounting. Here explain Hedge Accounting in financial perspective. Hedge accounting identifies the process of hedging, which reduces or controls risk related to certain financial risks. This is typically done through a position in a future market be the complete opposite of the current one so that you can reduce or limit the amount risk of this particular changes in price. There are two types of hedging you ought to know of when dealing together with hedge accounting: Long Hedge and Short Hedge.
- Annual Report 2016 of Padma Islami Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Delta Life Insurance Company Limited
- Internship Report on Monetary Policy Experience of Bangladesh
- Financial Performance 2013-2014 of State Bank of India
- Annual Report 2005 of Meezan Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of MIDAS Financing Limited