General purpose of this article is to Discuss on the Basics of Institutional Investment. Institutional Investment investors are companies that accumulate and invest large sums of money, into assets like securities, property and other such investments. Operating companies that choose to invest a part of their profits into such assets are called institutional investors. There are six basic kinds regarding institutional investors. They are pension funds, endowment cash, insurance companies, commercial finance institutions, mutual funds and hedge funds or cash. Institutional investment usually accomplish very different and varied investment tips for private equity.
- Annual Report 2012 of Eastern Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Oscar Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Habib Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of Islamic Finance and Investment Limited
- Internship Report on an Overall Banking System of Uttara Bank Limited (Part 1)
- Annual Report 2009 of Islamic Finance and Investment Limited