This article focus to discuss on Best Short-Term Investing Strategies. Investing short-term results in for a period of one or two years. It can also be only a few months depending on how long you would like to leave your money available in the market. If you do not want to take the risk using your hard-earned money, you can open a family savings. Though the interest gained is less, you can withdraw the money whenever you wish to. This article also briefly explain Stocks and mutual funds, Investing in commodities and Forex Trading.
- Annual Report 2012 of Bangladesh Finance and Investment Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Hindustan Zinc Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of State Bank of Mysore
- Internship Report on Investment Operation Of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Rieter Group
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Hindustan Unilever Limited