Principle purpose of this article is to Discuss on Forest Fire Investing. Here explain Forest Fire Investing in financial point of view. One area of deep concern for such a global “fires” are totalitarian countries that are oil exporters who include high marginal costs. Within this logic the Middle East is okay, since their marginal charge of oil is, for example $12 in the (depleting) elephant fields of Saudi Arabic. The three most painful examples are Russia, Iran, and also Venezuela. Their marginal cost to generate oil are close to $100 and the global spot price hovers right now there but only precariously.
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Tata Chemicals Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Saiham Cotton Mills Limited
- Introduction to Commercial Debt Collection Agencies
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of UCO Bank
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of United Phosphorus Limited
- Report on Credit Rating and Capital Preservation of Dhaka Bank Ltd(Part 2)