This article focus to Discuss on Investing in International Equities., here explain International Equities in financial perspective. Trading in international equities may look like a glamorous option to leap into feet initial, but there are many things that you will need to think about before deciding whether investing abroad is the right option for a person. Investment performance could be impacted by political and overall stability from the country, as well as local markets. Fluctuations in foreign currency exchange rates may affect the significance of returns or the funding value of your investment decision.
- Annual Report 2011 of Pragati Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Samba Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of National Investment Trust Limited
- Internship Report on an Overall Banking System of Uttara Bank Limited (Part 2)
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Laxmi Vilas Bank
- Annual Report 2005 of Basic Bank Limited