General objective of this article is to Discuss on Investment Books. Generally there are two major sorts of investment books to examine, and they relate to be able to those targeting the seasoned pro and the complete newbie. On the bookshelves are most likely thousands of investment books to search through, some good and a few bad, so it can be difficult to choose the right one for your particular needs. A lot in the investment books take a particular approach, which was most beneficial for the author, and therefore the direction given to invest about the same subject matter often may differ from one book to a higher.
- Modes and Schemes of Investment of IBBL
- Annual Report 2017 of Reliance Communications Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Apex Spinning & Knitting Mills Limited
- Capital Market Exposure of BRAC Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Tata Power Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited