Broad objective of this article is to Discuss on Logistics Outsourcing for Reduce the Risks. Scaled up logistic services is usually provided by large multinational companies who may have the personnel and deep pockets to support it. Small to mid-sized companies rely on vacation providers who provide quality services at cheaper premiums. The process of transporting the transportation and delivery function on the company’s own domain to third party providers is called logistical outsourcing. Here briefly explain how to manage risks in logistics outsourcing.
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of JK Lakshmi Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Coromandel International Limited
- Report on Credit Risk Management of Eastern Bank
- Annual Report 2010 of Bangladesh Submarine Cable Company Limited
- Presentation on International Trade Theory
- Annual Report 2015 of S. Alam Cold Rolled Steels Limited