A good emotional bias is usually a distortion in knowledge and decision making on account of emotional factors. Psychological bias might, by way of example, help explain the tendency towards over-optimism or even over-pessimism, even when evidence for a more rational conclusion can be obtained. Emotions have a small to large effect on the decisions we make depending on the type of feelings.
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Steel Authority of India Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Ultratech Cement Limited
- Market Risk Definition
- Presentation on Capital Structure and Profitability Analysis
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Hinduja Ventures Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of GEA-BGR Energy Systems Limited