Experimental economics is the usage of experimental methods to check economic questions. Data collected in experiments are widely used to estimate influence size, test the validity of financial theories, and illuminate market mechanisms. Economical experiments usually utilize cash to really encourage subjects, in order to mimic real world incentives. Experimental economics have likewise expanded to understand institutions along with the law.
- Loans Performance Evaluation of Mutual Trust Bank
- Annual Report 2013 of Rangpur Foundry Limited
- Financial Position and Marketing Strategy analysis of Pathsala
- Report on Guidelines for Credit Risk Management of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Jindal Steel and Power Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of CVO Petrochemical Refinery Limited