The actual goals of trial and experimental finance are to comprehend human and market place behavior in settings based on finance. Experiments are synthetic economic environments manufactured by researchers specifically to help answer research issues. Experimental finance is often a branch of experimental economics and it is most common use lies in the field of behavioral finance.
- Credit Policy for Corporate Clients of Mercantile Bank
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2011-2012 of NTPC Limited
- Financial Activities of BRAC Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Indiabulls Ventures Limited
- Explain Difference between Currency Swaps and Rate Swaps
- Annual Report 2006 of Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited