Primary purpose of this article is to Explain how a Certificate of Deposit Works. How a certificate of deposit works starts using a bank institution or credit union offering you CD quotations that present the amount percentage yield is estimated annually. If you deposit your cash for a certain time frame, there is an expected fixed rate for getting. You must understand that a Certificate of Deposit is a time deposit that is somehow comparable to savings account except that you’re covered by the Fed Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDAC) or even National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) for anyone who is dealing with bank company and credit union, respectively.
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Development Credit Bank
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Hindalco Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2007 of Mashreq Bank
- Annual Report 2017 of Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Bangladesh Krishi Bank
- Annual Report 2009 of Security Investment Bank Limited