Broad objective of this article is to Explain Difference between Currency Swaps and Rate Swaps. The definition of a currency swap is basically just like any other rate swap. However, there are some unique differences between both. One of the largest ones, however is the fact this type of swap enables the exchange of key. This means a company can certainly exchange one debt regarding another. Often times this really is done because a business can reduce its potential risk by getting a debt in a diverse currency. Generally three ways a currency swap can be used, because of this difference, they are Exchange Principal, Principal and Interest and Interest Only.
- Brief Poratait of the Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2008 of United Bank of Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Miracle Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2005 of Bankislami Pakistan Limited
- Significances of Cash Management