This article focus to explain Different Types of Government Bonds. Investing in a variety of government bonds is considerably more secure than doing the same in the stock market, because you can be almost certain that you will be able to redeem it. In case of just about any cash crunch faced because of the government, it can always print new cash to repay the debts. However, one can never be sure you regain his invested cash, because like any other investment risk, bond prices can fluctuate too. A government bonds is usually a financial security used because of the government of the nation to mainly regulate the quantity of circulating cash for the overall economy.
- Annual Report 2009 of Pak Oman Investment Company Limited
- Capital market in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2014 of First Women Bank Limited
- Report on Foreign Exchange practice of ICB Islamic Bank
- Annual Report 2016 of Pak Oman Investment Company Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Information Services Network Limited