Basic objective of this article is to Explain Programming for Automated Trading. Automated trading is the method of using computerized program to trade a financial instrument like stocks, options, futures, currency etc. It involves writing a computer program to identify access and exit points in a trade. Automated strategies are manufactured by processing and analyzing price data using mathematical types. With advances in laptop or computer technology, automated trading has gained much popularity over the last few decades. Once you have learned one of these languages, you will manage to formulate any rule-based dealing strategy.
- Comparative Analysis of Financial Service in NCB and PCB in Bangladesh
- Credit Risk Management in State Bank of India
- Annual Report 2014 of Standard Ceramic Industries Limited
- Define and Discuss Small and Medium Enterprise
- Annual Report 2009 of United Bank Limited
- Financial Performance 2011-2012 of State Bank of India