Main purpose of this article is to Explain what is Secondary Offering. Raising Capital through Secondary Offering when a company needs to improve additional capital beyond usual business operations, they have got two general options. An example may be to borrow the money either over the offering of bonds or even other means. A secondary offering is the term for any large-scale public giving of stock by an active public company. It is termed a secondary offering since it occurs after the corporation’s initial public offering. This can refer either to selling additional shares available in the market or to large shareholders in a existing company selling a tremendous amount of their shares.
- Post Modern Portfolio Theory
- Annual Report 2014 of SME Bank Limited
- Comparative Analysis of Deposit and Foreign Exchange of Jamuna Bank
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of IDEA Cellular Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Importance of Investment Portfolio Allocation
- Annual Report 2003-2004 of Hero MotoCorp Limited (India)