The prime goal of this article is to know about external factors in Bangladesh economy. External factors such as export, import, foreign aid and remittance possess always played crucial role in Bangladesh economy. In the 1980s Bangladesh economy experienced e shift from import buy and sell policies towards foreign trade oriented policies. During this ten years RMG and knit ware exports started to dominate the foreign trade sector and earned lots of foreign currencies.
- Report on SME Banking Scope In Bangladesh.(Part-1)
- Discuss on Avoid Costly Budgeting Mistakes
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Kaveri Seed Company Limited
- Annual Report of Renata Limited in the year of 2013
- Report on Management of Credit and Foreign Exchange
- Credit Analysis of Potential Borrowers of IFIC Bank Limited