General objective of this article is to discuss on Financial Risk Management Tools. The financial risk normally takes place at the domestic ground as well as at in international financing. There are certain risk management tools as well as assessment tools to support mitigate the dangers. As a way to mitigate the dangers as well as manage the various issues with the financial exposure, you can use the following methods: Financial or Technical risk modeling, Risk insurance and Transfer of risk through: Insurance in environment and Captive insurance. Here briefly explain some financial risk management tools: RiskPAC, CORAS, OCTAVE, Proteus, RiskOptix and RSAM.
- Performance Evaluation and Customer Satisfaction of ICB
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2014 of United Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Dhaka Electric Supply Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of CEAT Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of PAΪR Investment Company Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Oil India Limited