Fixed asset management is an accounting process that will seeks to course fixed assets for the purposes of monetary accounting, preventive repair maintenance and theft deterrence. Fixed asset management is the management of fixed assets for instance buildings, fixtures along with machinery, which can not be converted to a fair cash value on time. Fixed asset can be managed through the use of asset tags, which can be tracked through serial amounts or bar rules, for easier organization, and are filed when considering accounting, maintenance along with theft deterrence.
- Leverage Business Portfolio
- Annual Report 2005 of Standard Chartered Bank
- Annual Report 2013 of Pakistan Kuwait Investment Company (Private) Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Apex Foods Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited