Foreign exchange market is the markets in which members are able to buy, sell, exchange and guess on currencies. Foreign exchange markets are made up of banks, commercial companies, central banks, investment management companies, hedge funds, and trade forex brokers and investors. The forex market is considered to be the principal financial market in the world. The foreign exchange market verifies the relative values of dissimilar currencies. It works through financial institutions, and it controls on a number of levels.
- Internship report on General Banking Activities of Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
- Investment Schemes of IBBL
- Over View of the Financial Performance of GrameenPhone Ltd
- Annual Report 2004 of Mashreq Bank
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Tata Motors
- Investment and Foreign Exchange Policy of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited.