Major purpose of this report is to analysis General Banking activities of National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited. NCC bank serves the main purpose of acting as a payment system and as a financial intermediary. Other objectives of this report is to study existing banker-customer relationship, particularly the efficacy of customer services of the bank in term of General Banking activities. Finally shown the profitable sector in which the bank achieved high return after investing and identified the weak sector in which the bank has some bad experience in past.
- Financial Performance Analysis of Sonali Bank Limited.(part-2)
- Annual Report 2008 of GrameenPhone Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Oscar Investment Limited
- Report on Investment and General Banking
- Annual Report 2009 of Albaraka Islamic Bank of Pakistan
- Annual Report 2010 of The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited