A new import policy was introduced by the govt. for the amount 2003-2006. fantastic changes and amendments were incorporated within the new Policy to cater to the wants for promotion and protection of native industries, guarantee accessibility of quality merchandise to the shoppers at cheap costs, develop human resources and make employment opportunities. The new import policy seeks to accelerate the industry method and facilitate accelerate export trade and facilitate agricultural development and public health care in addition as guarantee security and protection of setting.
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Tata Motors
- Annual Report (Directors Report) 2013 of Jamuna Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Transcorp International Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of MIDAS Financing Limited
- Product and Performance Evaluation of Insurance Companies
- Annual Report 2016 of Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited