The principle import of Bangladesh contain machinery and products, chemicals, iron as well as steel, textile, food, petroleum products, as well as cement. The composition of import may be divided into some broad categories. The deficit declined near the beginning of 1980s mainly as a result of import substitute policies adopted because of the government. Devaluation in the Bangladesh currency furthermore helped attain the figure. To correct the total amount of payments unbalances, restrictive monetary as well as fiscal policies have been also undertaken.
- Internship Report on Marketing Strategies of the Premier Bank Limited(Part 2)
- Define and Discuss on Certificate of Deposit
- Report on Marketing Approach Analysis of Standard Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Fu-Wang Ceramic Industry Limited
- Credit Risk Management of Commercial Banks in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2016 of Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited