This article focus to explain how Inflation Distress the Real Estate Sector. Inflation dictates how the buying power of your currency decreases with changes sought after or supply of fundamental serviceable goods. Inflation has always been the tricky devil of which haunts all business and commodity sectors with the world. Economists have studied this phenomenon for decades and theorized in abundance to explain its effect on each of our lives. When you reach of which stage in life as you prepare to invest in real-estate, keep in mind that inflation is not overlooked. Here also explain Buyer’s Inflation, Lender’s Inflation and Seller’s Inflation to analysis effects Real Estate Sector.
- Internship Report on an Overall Banking System of Uttara Bank Limited (Part 3)
- Annual Report 2015 of National Investment Trust Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Tata Investment Corporation Limited
- Credit Administration Department of IDLC Finance Limited
- Financial Performance Analysis of Sonali Bank Limited.(part-2)
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Bajaj Auto Limited